Submitting an Architectural Change Request
Do you want to make a change to your home’s exterior or improve your lot? You must receive approval from your community’s association prior to work beginning. Please click on the Begin Application button below, complete the required fields in the online application, and submit the requested documentation. Your application will be reviewed, and you will be contacted if more information is needed to evaluate your request. You will receive notification from your association if your application is approved. Please do not begin work until you receive project approval.
Please click on the Helpful FAQ button below for answers to commonly asked questions about architectural changes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please DO NOT complete and submit our online application if you live in one of the following communities. These associations require a specific form to be submitted for requesting architecture changes. If you live in one of these communities, click on the correct association name below to download the required application form. Please email the completed form as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Black Lake Park Homeowners’ Association, Inc.
- Dunson Hills Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Estates of Auburndale Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Falcon Trace Property Owners Association
- Hammock Trails Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Hampton Hills South Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Lake Davenport Estates West Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Moss Park Ridge Homeowners Association, Inc.
- North Point Homeowners’ Association, Inc.
- Phillips Landing Master Community Association, Inc.
- Providence Community Association, Inc.
- Remington Master Homeowners’ Association, Inc
- Sand Lake Point Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Sandy Ridge Homeowners Association of Polk County, Inc.
- Solana Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Toscana Community Association, Inc.