Communication, communication, communication. When it comes to homeowner happiness, communication is almost as important as location!
That’s why Artemis Lifestyle Services offers many communications channels to the HOA boards and developers we work with. By being responsive, proactive and timely, we keep our boards and our homeowners informed with both “need to know” information and “fun to know” facts about the community.
All our communications can be tailored to an HOA’s unique needs, but here are the ways we target and reach homeowners in the communities we manage:
- Community websites: Customized pages highlighting community info, including board contacts, calendar of events, neighborhood news and photos of the community (optional service)
- Resident Portal: Online access to homeowner-specific info, including architectural requests, code violations and account balances, as well as important community information like rules and regulations
- Email blasts: Quick, efficient way to share important news with homeowners who have provided their email address with us
- Letters: Mailed at board request (optional service)
- Social media: Artemis presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Video: Tutorials on Online Payment and our Resident Portal (customized video is an optional service)
When it comes to sharing news and information with our boards and homeowners, we’ve got it covered!
#communitymanagement #hoa #florida