WHAT WE PROVIDE
As Central Florida’s premier full-service community management company for on-site, portfolio, and lifestyle management, we partner with over 150 associations and developers across the state of Florida to establish long-term community relationships, educate homeowners, and enhance their quality of life.
- Accredited Association Management Company
- Qualified Management Staff
- Licensed & Credentialed Managers
- Residential Formats
- Portfolio & On-Site Management
- Manage Small & Large-Scale Communities, Condominium Associations & Cooperatives
- Lifestyle Services & Amenities with Exceptional Lifestyle and Event Management
- Advanced Management Software and technology
- Capital Project Management
- Community Association & Local Government
- Vacation Rental Management
At Artemis Lifestyles, our goal is to create the "community experience" by enhancing the quality of life and cultivating desirable neighborhoods for our residents. We take managing communities to the next level, engaging our residents and bringing "community" back to the properties we manage. Managing communities is no easy feat, but luckily, it requires the very things we value most—a group effort, a strong commitment to service, and genuine care for the unique challenges of each community.
We want you to love where you live!
- Creation and implementation of community engagement services designated to one community exclusively.
- Preparation of, and attendance at, community meetings (member, board and committee); including, the annual meeting.
- Recording, transcribing and maintaining of all meeting minutes.
- Inspecting all landscaping.
- Development and Coordination of “resident bonding” Community Events.
- Quick and responsive communication and engagement.
- Newsletters and Email Blasts
- Preparation of, and attendance at, community meetings (member, board, and committee); including annual meeting.
- Overseeing and managing all vendor contracts to include bidding, hiring and monitoring of
- Coordinating and expediting any CCRs document changes.
- Maintaining all association documentation.
- Coordinating all accounting and financial services for the Board.
- Coordinating and performing elections for each Association.
- Providing ARB Guidelines, forms, process improvements, attendance, agenda and minutes.
- Conducting Community Inspections and Violations.
- Quick and responsive communication and engagement with board and residents.
- Chief Fun Officer - Making communities lively and fun with innovative ideas.
- Quick and responsive communication with Board and Residents.
- Create and Execute "Community Bonding" Lifestyle Programs.
- Educational Events and Classes
- Block Parties
- Food Trucks
- Health and Wellness Events
- Kid Friendly Activities and Events
Having a deep financial experience is not an asset we take for granted. With a premier team of experienced professionals, we handle all things financial for each of our communities—budgeting, tax documentation, association banking transactions, and much more. All accounting and Administrative functions for HOA and Community Management are centralized within the Artemis Corporate offices for optimal efficiency.
- Obtain/ Update reserve studies and obtain budgeting bids from qualified vendors as needed.
Prepare. Review and Finalize
- Prepare an initial draft of the budget utilizing 6-month actuals and 6-month projections of current year expenses and bids that were received.
- Add any new line items as necessary.
- Review initial draft budget with Association Treasurer, or designee.
- Finalize budget for initial Board review.
- Schedule Board workshop to review proposed budget.
Propose and Adopt Budget
- Finalize and mail the proposed annual budget and Notice of Budget Meeting to owners.
- Hold Annual Budget Meeting of the Board to adopt proposed budget.
Send Balances to Residents
- Mail the approved budget and payment coupons to owners.
- Assisting in preparation/completion of audits, tax returns, etc. as required by the governing documents and the State of Florida.
- Coordination of all banking functions for the association.
- Establishing bank and checking accounts as approved by the board of directors for the association.
- Collecting and depositing funds received from closing agent after closing and updating Associations files and financial records with new owner information.
- Collection of delinquencies per Florida Statutes and the governing documents.
- Coordination of all delinquency collections and when directed by the Association file liens for the Association in a timely manner.
- Completion and filing of Estoppel letters.
WHY CHOOSE ARTEMIS?
We're here to care for our communities, our homes, and most importantly, our people. Join our family of communities today!